- Town Council Members
- Committee Members and Meeting Dates
- Office of the Town Clerk
- Council Agenda and Minutes
- Police Commission
- Long Beach Police
- Long Beach Volunteer Fire Department
- Water Department
- Advisory Plan Commission
- Building Commission and Street Commission
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Contractor Registration and Construction/Demolition Applications
- Registered Contractor List
- Town Ordinances
- Parks and Recreation
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Laporte County Visitors Bureau
Welcome to Long Beach
WELCOME to the Long Beach Website.
Long Beach is set along the shores of Lake Michigan in a unique setting and possesses a variety of home architectures. Long Beach was originally established in the 1920's when it was predominately a summer getaway. The town still has the original character of its bygone years.
Leaf Pick-up will commence on Nov. 3 and will continue thru December 1
Large Item Pick Up for Long Beach will be the first 2 Mondays in October;
October 6th and October 13th, please place items at curbside by 6:00 a.m. along with your regular refuse.
LONG BEACH TOWN NEWSLETTER
If you wish to receive an e:mail copy of the Long Beach Newsletter when published please forward your email to the address on the document below:
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR COMMUNITY CENTER ACTIVITIES
1. PICKLEBALL open play Every Tuesday @ 5 pm. in the Community Center Gym
2. TABLE TENNIS (Ping Pong) open play every Wed. @ 5 pm. in the Community Center Gym
3. YOGA AND TAI CHI INFORMATION
+Yoga and Tai Chi Classes.pdf
2014 Recycle Pickup Schedule.pdf
LONG BEACH COMMUNITY CENTER FUNDRAISER
HELP RESTORE THE OLD SCHOOL.pdf
If you have an idea for improvement or want to see something specific posted email me at peterbyvoets.LB@gmail.com.
NOTE--It is not necessary to login to browse.
Email and forums are not active. If you have tried to create an account and have not yet received confirmation, that is why