The following actions have been taken in response to the Coronavirus Pandemic to ensure public health and safety.
- Long Beach Town Hall closed to walk-in office (beginning March 16) until further notice. Staff will be working inside and available by telephone and/or email.
- Water bills can be mailed or put into drop box in front of the office.
- All permits are available online and may be dropped in the box or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need Police Assistance use the intercom or call 219-874-4243 or 911 in an Emergency
- The La Porte YMCA has elected to temporarily close their facility in the Long Beach Community Center. And, the Community Center itself is closed and all resident functions (pickle ball, card games, etc.) are cancelled until further notice. Some tenants will continue to operate their businesses, but will limit visitors. Some renters will close until they feel comfortable in re-opening.
- All town meetings have been cancelled until further notice.